Isabelle Mallard was born in Beauvais in 1974. She obtained her PhD in Chemistry at the University of Paris XIII on new ways of synthesizing hydroxymethylene bisphosphonates with the evaluation of their antitumor properties. This training was completed by two postdoctoral fellowships, one on the synthesis of heavy metal chelating resins (University of Southern California, USA) and the other on the synthesis of carbocyclic nucleosides for anti-HIV purposes (University of Montpellier 2).
In 2007, she was appointed Senior Lecturer at the University of the Littoral-Côte d’Opale.
His research activities focus on the chemistry of cyclodextrins with the development of polymers and their grafting on solid supports as well as the study of their properties as an encapsulating agent for essential oils or active ingredients. In parallel, it is developing the development of molecules capable of stimulating plant defences through transversal collaboration.
Bibliometric information's (ISI Web of Knowledge - April 2020)
- Number of articles, Web of Science : 24
- h-index : 12
- Total citations : 455
- Book chapter : 1
- Number of patents : 2
- Mixed Oxides Issued from Hydrotalcite Precursors for Toluene and CO Total Oxidation: Comparison of Preparation Method. E. Genty, C. Abou Serhal, R. El Khawaja, H. Dib, M. Labaki, I. Mallard, C. Poupin, S. Siffert, R. Cousin*. Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 20, 2020, 1130–1139. doi: 10.1166/jnn.2020.16978.
- A friendly environmental approach for the controlled release of Eucalyptus essential oil. I. Mallard, D. Bourgeois, S. Fourmentin. Colloids and Surface A : Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 549, 130-137, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colsurfa.2018.04.010.
- Cyclodextrins : A promising drug delivery vehicle for bisphosphonate. M. Monteil, M. Lecouvey, D. Landy, S. Ruellan, I. Mallard. Carbohydrate Polymer, 156, 285-293, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.carbpol.2016.09.030.
- Polydisperse methyl b-cyclodextrin-epichlorhydrin polymers : variable contact time 13C CP-MAS solid-state NMR characterization. I. Mallard, D. Baudelet, F. Castiglione, M. Ferro, W. Panzeri, E. Ragg, A. Mele. Beilstein Journal of Organic Chemistry, 11, 2785-2794, 2015.DOI:10.3762/bjoc.11.299.
- Synthesis chiral high performance liquid chromatography resolution and enantiospecific activity of a potent new geranylgeranyl transferase inhibitor, 2-hydroxy-3-imidazo(1,2-a)pyridin-3-yl-phosphonopropionic acid. C.E. McKenna, B.A. Kashemirov, K.M. Blazewska, I. Mallard-Favier, C.A. Stewart, J. Rojas, M.W. Lundy, (…), F.P. Coxon. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 53, 9, 3454-3464, 2010.DOI:10.1021/jm900232u.
- Chelating agent for heavy metal removal. C.E. McKenna, B. A. Kashemirov, I. Favier, T.D. Wolfe. WO2005US34420, US7527733B2.
- Use of trehalose derivatives to stimulate the natural defences of plants, I. Mallard, B. Randoux, A. Zahid, R. Durand, FR1763345, filed in 2017.