- 23/03/22 at 10:00 am ; MREI1 amphi Dunkerque, Stéphanie Alkoussa, CTEA team: Contribution of chemical fractions and signalling pathways to PM2.5 lung toxicity and extracellular vesicle production.
- 17/12/21 at 14:00 am ; auditorium of the doctoral school of the Lebanese University, Fanar in Lebanon, Lamia Nakhle, CS team: Development of solutions combining deep eutectic solvents and cyclodextrins for the solubilization of essential oils and aromas.
- 10/12/21 at 09:00 am ; auditorium of the Faculty of Sciences of the Saint-Joseph University of Beirut in Lebanon and visio amphi MREI1 Dunkerque: Marc Fadel, CTEA team: Characterization of aerosols and their sources in East Mediterranean Sites under industrial influence.
- 28/06/21 ; INAT (Tunis, Tunisie) : M. Jerbi, IPCR team : Study of mycorrhizal symbiosis in three strategic cereals in northern Tunisia and its impact on tolerance to water stress: case of naked barley (Hordeum vulgare ssp. nudum L.).
- 20/05/21 at 09:00 am ; INERIS Campanule room: Arnaud Grignet, IPCR team: Study of the phytoextraction performances of Zn and Cd from the hyperaccumulator Arabidopsis halleri and Salix viminalis.
- 21/03/21 ; N. Raouani, IPCR team : New biosourced molecules and arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi for the biocontrol of wheat plant pathogens.
- 22/02/21 at 09:30 am; Darses Dunkerque amphitheatre: Lamia Moufarrej, CTEA team: Study of the oxidative potential of PM2.5 and oxidative stress induced on BEAS-2B bronchial epithelial cells.
- 16/02/21 at 2:00 pm ; amphi visio Extension Dunkerque: Muriel Chaghouri, TCEP team: Analysis and purification of biogas by biofiltration and energy recovery by catalytic reforming.
- 12/02/20 at 3:00 pm ; visio in Lebanon: Rita Mahfouz, TCEP team: Elaboration and Characterization of Nickel and/or Ruthenium Based Catalysts for CO2 Valorization through the Methanation or the Dry Reforming of Methane Reactions.
- 11/02/21 at 10:00 am; amphi Darses Dunkerque: Rebecca El Khawaja, TCEP team: Study of catalytic materials for the oxidation of volatile organic compounds of industrial origin.
- 17/12/20 ; R. Raveau, IPCR team : Contribution to the development of an eco-innovative sector for the phytomanagement of soils polluted by trace elements: cultivation of aromatic plants and production of essential oils.
- 11/12/20 at 3:00 pm ; Doctoral School of Science and Technology at the Lebanese University, Faculty of Science II, Fanar, Lebanon: Tracy El Achkar, CS team: Deep Eutectic Solvents: characterization, interaction with synthetic and biological membranes, and solubilization of volatile bioactive compounds.
- 09/11/20 at 10:30 am; amphi Darses Dunkerque: Nancy AlHaddad, CS team: Synthesis of new complexing entities based on calixpyrrole for the decontamination of aquatic environments with natural radionuclides.
- 19/11/19 at 10 am ; amphi1 Dunkerque : Tarek Moufawad, CS team: Development of new washing solvents for the absorption of Volatile Organic Compounds.
- 06/11/19 at 10 am ; amphi MREI1 Dunkerque : Hadi Dib, TCEP team : Catalytic treatment of emissions from biomass combustion.
- 04/11/19 ; amphi MREI1 Dunkerque : Corentin Mussa, CS team : Development and characterisation of bio-based composite materials based on mucilage and flax fibres.
- 07/10/19 ; amphi C001 Calais: Alice Fourquez, IPCR team : Innovative solutions for wheat health combining applications of biostimulants and Plant Defense Stimulators (PDS).
- 03/10/19 ; amphi MREI1 Dunkerque : Clémence Meausoone, CTEA team : Air-liquid interface study of the toxicity of Volatile Organic Compounds during repeated exposure. Case of toluene, its homologues and emissions from its catalytic oxidation.
- 30/09/19 ; amphi MREI1 Dunkerque : Ghidaa Badran, CTEA team: Particulate Air Pollution: Physico-chemical characterization and comparison of the toxic effects of the extractable and non-extractable organic fractions of PM2.5.
- 05/06/19 ; amphi MREI1 Dunkerque : Clémence Moitessier, CS team : Development of ortho-phthalaldehyde derivatives and Quantum Dots type nanomaterials for the improvement of fluorimetric analysis of biogenic amines.
- 22/03/19 ; University of Balamand, Lebanon: Nathalie Elia, TCEP team : Energy valorization of CO2 via catalytic methanation.
- 25/01/2019 ; Cheick Anta Diop University, Dakar, Senegal, joint thesis, Awa NDong, CTEA team: Outdoor and indoor air pollution in Dakar: pollution characterization, toxicological impact and epidemiological evaluation of exposure and effect markers.
- 17/12/18 ; Lebanese University, thesis in co-supervision : Eliane Dahdah, TCEP team : Catalytic vaporization of gycerol for hydrogen production.
- 4/12/18 at 11am by videoconference in MREI1 ; Lebanese University, thesis in co-tutorial : Cynthia Abou Serhal, TCEP team: Total oxidation of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) on transition metal catalysts prepared by hydrotalcite: Effect of microwaves on the synthesis method.
- 28/09/18 at 10am; Dunkirk: Amélie Héliot ; CTEA team: Study of the cellular response and extracellular vesicles produced by primary macrophages exposed to fine particles (PM2.5).
- 12/07/18 ; Lille : Samara Mejri : IPCR team : Identification and characterization of the mode of action of novel bio-sourced resistance inducers on the wheat-Zymoseptoria tritici pathosystem.
- 30/01/18 at 10H ; Lebanese University, thesis in co-supervision : Imad EL-Alam ; IPCR team : Phytoremediation of contaminated soil in Bekaa (Lebanon) : valorization of biomass by production of essential oils with biological activities
- 19/12/17 at 2pm; Lebanese University, Lebanon, joint thesis: Carole Tanios ; TCEP team: Characterization, evaluation of the toxicity of biogas from household waste and recovery by catalytic reforming.
- 07/12/17 at 14H ; amphi MREI1 Dunkerque : Margueritta Al Zallouha ; CTEA team : Pilot prospective study of the effects of an ex vivo exposure of human T lymphocytes to particulate air pollution : Research of biomarkers and influence of age.
- 04/12/17 ; Lebanese University, Lebanon, joint thesis: Joice Azzi : CS team : Improvement of the nutritional and organoleptic qualities of food by encapsulation of active compounds (flavours, vitamins, antioxidants, unsaturated fatty acids…)
- 24/11/17 at 10H ; amphi MREI1 Dunkerque : Joudia Akil ; team TCEP : Catalytic purification of CO2 from oxy-fuel combustion
- 15/09/17 at 14H ; Parreau Calais amphitheatre : Hacène Meglouli ; IPCR team : Phytoremediation assisted by mycorrhizal arbuscular fungi of soils historically contaminated by dioxins/furans consequences on soil microbiota and on the dissipation of pollutants
- 31/03/17 ; University of Balamand, Lebanon, thesis in cotutelle : Jihane Abou Rached ; TCEP team : Hydrogen production by catalytic reforming of toluene on mixed oxides Ni-Mg-Al: Effect of the addition of cerium or lanthanum.
- 02/03/17 at 2pm; University of Balamand, Lebanon, thesis in cotutelle: Pamela Melki ; CTEA team : Health impact of airborne particulate matter in Northern Lebanon : from a pilot epidemiological study to physico-chemical characterization and toxicological effects assessment.
- 20/01/17 at 10H ; amphi MREI1 Dunkerque : Isabelle Delsarte ; IPCR team : Dioxin or benzo[a]pyrene degradation by a tripartite approach : chemical oxidation/biological oxidation by saprotrophic soil fungi/ functionalized starch with surfactant properties
- 23/09/16 ; amphi MREI1 Dunkerque : Eléonore Bertaut ; CS team : Development of new methodologies for isothermal titration calorimetry. Environmental and health applications
- 11/03/16 at 14H15 ; amphi MREI1 Dunkerque : Chloé Roche ; CTEA team : Study of PM10 concentrations and composition on the north coast of France – Evaluation of maritime contributions from the Channel-North Sea area
- 20/02/16 ; INAT Tunisia, thesis in cotutelle : Lamia Somai Jemalli; IPCR team : Stimulators of the natural defences of durum wheat in Tunisia and soft wheat in France against septoria caused by Zymoseptoria tritici.
- 11/01/16 ; Amphi MREI1 Dunkerque : Raya Mrad; TCEP team : Study of the simultaneous catalytic degradation of NOx/COV.
- 27/11/15 at 10H ; amphi MREI1 Dunkerque : Julien Brunet ; TCEP team : Treatment of industrial BTEX by catalytic oxidation
- 06/11/15 ; Hadath Liban : Miriana Kfoury ; CS team : Preparation, physicochemical characterization and evaluation of the biological properties of cyclodextrin inclusion complexes : applications to phenylpropanoid active ingredients
- 10/09/15 at 9H ; amphi C001 Calais : Ghalia Mustafa ; IPCR team : Protection of wheat against powdery mildew by arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi mechanisms and optimisation
- 09/06/15 at 14H ; amphi C001 Calais : Ingrid Lenoir ; IPCR team : Interest of arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis in the phytoremediation of soils historically contaminated by hydrocarbons: from protection to dissipation
- 09/06/15 at 10H ; amphi MREI1 : Dima Hammoud ; TCEP team : Synthesis and characterization of mixed oxides based on copper, zinc and aluminium from hydrotalcite type. Application for the vaporeforming reaction of biomethanol
- 24/03/17 at 13H30 ; amphi C001 Calais : Mareva Ors ; IPCR team : Importance of the cultivar in resistance induced by plant defense stimulators against Mycosphaerella graminicola, the agent responsible for wheat septoria