Originally from Brittany (born in Lannion in the Côtes d’Armor in 1980), Steven Ruellan followed a multidisciplinary course at the University of Rennes 1 until he obtained a master’s degree in Molecular Chemistry in 2004 and a professional master’s in Pharmaceutical Sciences and Quality Control in 2005. In December 2006, he became a study engineer at the Laboratoire de Synthèse Organique en Environnement (LSOE) of the Université Littoral Côte d’Opale (ULCO), and since January 2010 at the Unité de Chimie Environnementale et Interactions sur le Vivant (UCEIV).
- Development of NMR application methodologies related to the team’s analytical themes (t-ROESY, DOSY,…); technical management and maintenance of the Bruker Avance III 400 MHz NMR spectrometer.
- Development of organic materials for trapping and detection of pollutants.
- Development of remediation methods.
- MONTEIL, M. LECOUVEY, D. LANDY, S. RUELLAN, I. MALLARD : Cyclodextrins: A promising drug delivery vehicle for bisphosphonate, Carbohydr. Polym., 156, 285-293, 2017. DOI: 10.1016/j.carbpol.2016.09.030.
- KFOURY, D. LANDY, S. RUELLAN, L. AUEZOVA, H. GREIGE-GERGES, S. FOURMENTIN : Nootkatone encapsulation by cyclodextrins: effect on water solubility and photostability, Food Chem., 236, 41-48, 2017. DOI: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.12.086
- AZZI, P-E DANJOU, D. LANDY, S. RUELLAN, L. AUEZOVA, H. GREIGE-GERGES, S. FOURMENTIN : Effect of cyclodextrins complexation on solubility and photostability of nerolidol as pure compound and as main constituent of Cabreuva essential oil, Beilstein J. Org. Chem., 13, 835–844, 2017. DOI: 10.3762/bjoc.13.84.
- LAGGOUNE, F. DELATTRE, J. LYSKAWA, F. STOFFELBACH, J.M. GUIGNER, S. RUELLAN, G. COOKE, P. WOISEL : Synthesis, binding and self-assembly properties of a well-defined Pillararene End Functionalised polydimethylacrylamide, Polym. Chem., 6, 7355-7486, 2015. DOI:10.1039/C5PY01186H.
- M. Kfoury, L. Auezova, H. Greige-Gerges, S. Ruellan, S. Fourmentin: Cyclodextrin, an efficient tool for trans-anethole encapsulation: Chromatographic, spectroscopic, thermal and structural studies, Food Chem., 164, 454-461, 2014. DOI: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.05.052